* I’ve been wearing Marks & Spencer underwear.
* I’ve said “quid” in casual conversation.
* My house looks like I took the American concept of patriotism and applied it to England. In short, it looks like a souvenir shop exploded in my living room.
* I miss sticky toffee pudding. How come we don’t have sticky toffee pudding here in America?!
* I have mentioned “Her Majesty The Queen” no fewer than one thousand times.
* Obviously, I have turned into a weirdo.
* I miss London. I will be back in June for the Queen’s Jubilee though. That is some consolation.